Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Worst Mom EVER!

Sometimes I swear that I am the absolute worst mom ever. I don't remember being this way before I got pregnant so is it just my hormones? Is it just what my 2 year old brings out in me? Does he seriously just push me to my limit to where I crack? I have lost all my patience and I over react so fast. I feel like half the day I am yelling and scolding Tyler and putting him on time out and then the rest of the day I spend crying with regret for the way that I treated him. I hate yelling at him and yet I fell like I do it non stop. Who is this bitch? I don't like her! I only hope that it will go away after Addie is born. What if it doesn't? Am I going to be mean bitch mommy forever? I need counseling.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

wait did i write this or did you

Shawna said...

I need couseling too, you are not alone. I think it is the age of our kids. 2 year olds age masters at pushing buttons. Once they figure out what gets you going, they keep doing it and doing it over and over, just for the reaction. I got so deperate that I bought self help cd's this just cracks me up because that is so not my style. They helped, they are called "Parenting with Love and Logic" you might want to give it a whirl. Also try to do something for yourself, something that you like to do, it will make you a better mom.