Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas


I hope that everyone had a GREAT Christmas. Poor Tyler was sick all Christmas Eve so he missed everything that night. He slept and slept and slept. He even slept on my lap at the table. We didn't get home til after midnight so the next morning was really hard waking Tyler up. I tried to get really excited told him that Santa had come but he was like "no, sleep". Oh well he finally got up and had so much fun opening gifts. I love what Christmas brings out in children. Thank god the morning perked him up enough for when we went to my dads he was in a really good mood and was really excited about opening more presents.
Wow, I love Christmas but I am so glad that it is over!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Porgie was sick too - except she didn't perk up. I am glad you had a nice holiday.

Shawna said...

What a beautiful family you have. Wow you guys must of been really good this year look at all those presents Santa left. :-) Hope Tyler is feeling better.