Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sorry I've been sick




I think that this baby has it in for me. No seriously. The end of pregnancy is hard enough but I've been so sick on top of it all. I can only explain it has morning sickness but at the end. I am not the kind of person to cut my work hours or throw up my hands and say I'm done but "I'm done!". I'm also really really tired of these false alarms. I want her out out out! Today I am doing everything to get her out before Christmas. This morning I drank coffee. This afternoon I am going for a long hard walk. I'm going to be scarfing on a very spicy carnitas burrito for lunch or dinner and I already told my husband to pencil me in for some sex later tonight. Haha. I am so lame I know. She is so low in me and I can't remember the last time that I slept more than 1 hour straight at night.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

you and your skinny fucking legs,.... i kind of hate you

Shawna said...

Oh you are so beautiful with your pregnancy glow. And your son is adorable.