Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

So F*cking Frusturated!

So Friday, Dec. 21st, I woke up at 1:00am with serious back pains. I got up and walked and rolled on a tennis ball all night off and on till my hubby finally got his ass up about 9ish. I hurried to the chiropractor and then I left and got an hour and a half massage. By the time I got out of my massage I was having serious labor pains and back pains to go with it. I got home and called Phil and told him to get his ass home. Tyler was staying at grandmas house. I had back labor and shed tons of tears all day long when labor and delivery told me that I wasn't in full labor. Fuck them. I think that when your contractions are 2 mins apart and lasting 1 min long that should be labor. I got in my dads hot tub and floated around for while and finally got her to turn around. After she turned I was still having contractions so we headed to labor and delivery but I guess since my back labor had stopped and she was out of my pelvis that made the rest slow down and eventually stop. When we got to labor and delivery they checked me, still 1, and then sent me home after about an hour of monitoring. Arrrr...will this please just be over with!

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

shes gonna be a new years baby

Christy said...

We need an update! Is your baby here yet?

Anonymous said...

Poor you! I don't know why, but those second babies tend to cause us so much more grief towards the end than the first. I remember thinking I was in labor many many times the last couple weeks before Olivia was born.

Hang in there Mama! :)

Shawna said...

How is everything going? Any baby yet?