Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Freaking out

I'm due in a month but it could really be any day and I'm seriously starting to freak out. The house is not clean. The babies room isn't done. I'm still working full time. I don't have my hospital bag packed. I haven't even had time to pre-register at the hospital yet. Am I seriously dragging ass? Yes, but I freaking tired! Why is everything always put on mom? It's not fair! I can't drink, can't sleep, can't eat as much as I want cause this baby is filling up my insides. I just want to sleep, take a long candle lit undisturbed bath, eat sushi and save up my energy to birth this baby. Call me crazy but soon there will be 2 and I'll have exactly no time for myself. Wish I could rely on my hubby to do the other important things but unfortunately I can't and I don't think he would even hear me shouting out requests over the tv and football.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

i totally agree with everything..only rob cant hear me over play station

misguidedmommy said...

hey asshole write more