Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

My First Blog! Introductions


Okay here it goes....my first blog. My girlfriend Shannon has inspired me to attempt to create a blog but I make no promises on how wonderful or interesting it will be.
Now to introduce myself. My name is Murissa Ching. Don't be fooled I am not Asian I'm a white girl! I'm 24 almost 25, married to a sometimes wonderful husband, Phil and the mother to a little boy, Tyler (2 1/2) and a baby girl named Adelaide "Addie" who is on her way Due 1/11/08.
Life is crazy! Being a mom is crazy! I love it but it has got to be the hardest yet most rewarding things that I have ever taken on. How is it that a 2 year old can control your life and boss you around all day long and yet you are still considered the parent? I don't get it. Being pregnant is a love hate thing for me. I'm so moody, I'm still working 5 days a week at 4:15 am, yes you heard me right, and chasing my crazy toddler all day long. What have I gotten myself into? Am I supposed to ask for HELP or am I supposed to be able to manage all this with a smile on my face while serving dinner at 7pm sharp? I guess deep down I crave to be a mom in the 50's.
I love family with no strings, true friends, real mom friends (that don't sugar coat everything), romantic dinners (even though they are few and far between), when my kids smile, shopping, cooking, watching old movies that make you cry and laugh all at once. I inspire to be a better person everyday but hey I'm a work in progress.

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

woohooooo i can't wait to read!

Shawna said...

Oh gosh I have a 2 1/2 year old too. My life is dictated by such a wee little person, it is amazing. Oh.. and being pregnant too you have your hands full.

Anonymous said...

Great Introduction!
Welcome to the blog world and congratulations on your beautiful family.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

You nee to write a blog again Missy. You're a tad behind. Hehe