Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Family Traditions!


Christmas and I have a love/ hate relationship. It seriously is such a stressful time cause of money and getting all your shopping done on time, but it also seems so magical once again after you have kids. It's now a family tradition that every year a week or two after Thanksgiving we go as a family and cut down a tree together. It is so much fun and it makes putting up the tree seem fun again since I have kids that oooohhhh and ahhhhh at it. It's funny how I really don't care about presents for myself anymore I just want to see my son open those couple of really special gifts from Santa, Mommy and Daddy and then beg to play with them right away. Every time that we open a door with chocolate behind it on our Christmas calendar Tyler gets so excited and his eyes light up. It's so wonderful.
Now how do I just cut out all the other family bullshit and really enjoy the holiday?

No comments: