Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Yes I have BIG BOOBS!

Okay so it seems that my poor, huge, freakishly large breasts are getting a lot of attention lately. Any friend that I see lately starts with saying "holy boobs mama!", like as if I had missed them or something this morning. I'm a 34 F, yes F! Watch out they squirt! My hubby would say F is for fun but really fun is the last thing that I think of when I look at them. Lets just say that if I lived in Africa and the whole village was starving I could feed them all with the milk that my boobs contain.

They say that there is no connection to the size of your breasts and how much milk you produce. Well, then why the hell do I need to have such large ones? Did God just think that it would be funny to see a poor mom scramble around trying to find a bra that would actually fit her petite sized body and enormous breasts? This is when I'm convinced that God is a man!

It's almost like because my boobs are a topic all the time I'm so use to talking about them all the time. I even told some lady at Nine West what size they were. Why did I do that? It's not like she asked. Wow, do us moms just share too much sometimes?

My brother in law, one drunk night, even made up a song about my melons and was trying to get one of their friends husbands to come over by telling him all about my melons. Okay so it was a VERY DRUNK NIGHT and yes my sister was present for all of it! So sad. But what is even more sad is the way that they are going to look in like a year when they go from F's to B or C sized deflated balloons!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I LOVE your big boobies (as I love having mine) yeah it sucks when they droop, but it's like skinny stick figures to me. I'd rather be chubby with curves that straighter than a door!

So yeah, end point, love those boobies and we can talk about them anytime!

lol.

Christy said...

I understand. Have I mentioned that Izzy was 17 pounds at his 2 month visit?

Jen said...

Dude! Everyone keeps commenting on MINE also and they are only D's at the moment... However they used to be B's so I guess that could be why but STILL!

misguidedmommy said...

hhahahahahahahahaha

Therapeutic Massage Center said...

I love your blogs! Boobs!! Yes, us mommies tell people way more than they care to know. I was telling someone the other day about Danika's poop! Way gross, but hey in my defense, we were talking about diapers!! Yeah..."just wait" till they deflate...and if you are anything like your other sissys, you will be deflating to an A! Sucks, but things could be worse I guess! =)