Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

1st Bath

Too cute. I just had to give Addie her fist bath with her brother. He loved it and wanted to wash her belly the entire time. She cried for the first second that I put her in but after that she just chilled and looked around. She really is a good baby. I mean she has her moments like every baby where she cries and I have no clue what for but that is to be expected. Now back to the bath. She loved it so much that she fell asleep. Haha, silly baby! It made it really easy to wash her though without her kicking and squirming.
It's funny when I look at my children I think, "how can two kids from the same parents look so different?". Just look! Tyler is seriously white and Addie has a completely darker completion with dark hair. They really are sooo different. I wonder if the nurse didn't bring me back the wrong baby with Tyler. That type scenario makes me think of that old 80's movie with with Bette Midler and Lily Tomlin. That was twins in there case. Oh well they are mine!











1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

we have that frog spout cover and some of the same toys and brandon is the same wy he picks the one non toy to play with