Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

MNO

Finally! MNO and some much needed R&R. Last night 9 ladies from moms group and I went out for margaritas and mexican food. Yum! It was so much fun. I'm really glad that I have finally found a group of ladies that actually want to get involved. Not just with the kids but with the moms too. Dinner was yummy. No weird silence and I finally got to enjoy some drinks after 10 months of being pregnant. Marni and Carina I love you girls! Thanks for taken the shots with me! Roseanne, you are awesome for being my DD. When you aren't pregnant anymore I'll drive. Finally I can go back to being mom today after some much needed rest and recovery. Now I'm ready for another LONG week!




Getting ready


The Group


Roseanne and I


Marni and I


Carina and I


Shots for 3!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, I LOVE YOU!! Thank YOU for taking the shots with me. I too can't wait to see where our 'relationship' goes. :)

You're awesome Mama Ching.

Muah!

misguidedmommy said...

your boobs totally take over every picture

Jen said...

How FUN! I need a mom's group :(

(haha yeah that was a little self pity right there...)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun night out! You look great!

Jill said...

Woo hoo! I had a great time, even though we had to rush out in a panic! Can't wait to do it again now that Ryan can handle bedtime. I need more than ONE margarita!!!