Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Act of the Disappearing Husband

Life is crazy! I love it sometimes and other times I just want to cut and run. My husband has been working tons. 1st he does investments during the day Mon-Fri. After work he has either practice or games cause he coaches the 7th grade boys basketball team. Wednesday and Sunday nights he plays in a basketball league and on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday he plays poker professionally. Also he does this side job that is overnight down in the bay where he'll leave at 11pm and get back home at 7am. Ouch! Yes, read it over and over and over and ask me when I get to see him. Not a whole lot. Geeze I know he's making money but call me crazy but I need him. Addie is only 6 weeks and I thought that I would have him around a little more. Am I being selfish?
Tyler has been seriously crazy disobedient and I just want to give him away! Addie is doing better sleeping like 4-5 hours during the night. Seriously it doesn't help that we all are just getting over the flu and pink eye. Why does everything bad always happen at once?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know the same thing! Why must it always happen at the same time?

Want me to kick Phil's butt? ;)

Christy said...

My husband works a lot too. It stinks.

Jen said...

Ugh yep- I have a worker-husband too! He works like 18 hours a day and is gone on business ALL THE TIME. He probably has another secret family somewhere else that he's going to see because WE ARE STILL POOR!

Heh. Just kidding. BUT STILL!