Stories that make you smile, laugh and cry. A real life story of family, friends and parenting.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Years Everyone!

I know I'm a little late but Happy New Years to everyone!

We brought in 2008 with kisses and an apple cider toast for two, but it was kind of lame. Phil says this is the last year we are this pathetic. Sorry honey but at almost 10 months preggie I'm not about to just jump off my ass put on my highest heals, dance my booty off and get wasted. I know he never expected that of me but doesn't it sound like sooooooooooo much fun?! God this baby needs to come out! I really need a strong drink to calm my nerves! "Yes, waiter I'd like a Gray Goose Martini extra cold, extra extra dirty (like me!) with 3 olives" THANK YOU!!!!

Anyone have any new years resolutions out there? I think I swore off resolutions days ago but this year I may bring some up for myself. Here they are all 10:

1. To have more patience
2. To try and find something new every month that makes me a better mom (an activity, information, a new discipline technique...etc.)
3. To fully potty train Tyler (it's true what they say about moving and big family changes. It makes them take a step or giant leap backwards)
4. To breastfeed Addie for 1+ years. (I made it to 8 months with Ty so I'm going for a little longer)
5. To start with a personal trainer after my 6 week dr. clearance
6. Go back to school for a month for two days a week starting March 1st
7. Get my license for skin care
8. Stay on top of improving our credit
9. Get a raise at work (I am soooooooooo worth it!)
10. Lastly I'd like to at the after summer but before winter fully sets in move back to the Sacramento Area.

I hope that I'll be as successful as I think that I will but hey I have a whole year to do most of it. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I do not make resolutions, because I never keep resolutions. I wish you luck and hope this coming year is great.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

All resolutions sound great and totally doable! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

But I don't want you to move away pretty!!

Don't I get a say in it? :(